Kids Ada Tech - Candy Flowers Print
A-shaped technical jacket with print in waterproof and breathable fabric for children by Wheat.
- Adjustable drawstring at the waist
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Elastics at the wrists
- Hidden zipper down the front with press buttons
- Pockets with pocket flaps and press buttons
- Slightly longer at the back
Wheat's technical jackets are breathable, durable and wind- and waterproof to ensure that your child stays dry and comfortable.
They are designed with performance and comfort in mind, as the material is durable and dirt repellent and therefore easy to clean and maintain.
The Ada jacket is intended as a transition jacket for spring, when the temperature begins to rise, and you can start using lighter outerwear. It is available in beautiful colours and hand drawn prints made by Wheat's in-house design team.
The tech jacket has a flattering A-shape and is slightly longer at the back. It has several lovely details such as elastics at the wrists, pockets, a detachable and adjustable hood as well as a hidden zipper in the front with press buttons. The jacket has an adjustable elasticated waist, which makes it comfortable for your child to wear.
The product is GRS certified.
Certified by CUC license no. 1198955
- Waterproof: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 8.000 g/m2/24 h
- Abrasion resistance: 50.000 rubs
- Florine-free (BIONIC-FINISH¬Æ ECO)
- Taped seams
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX¬Æ
- Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
Washing instructions: Wash 30 gentle, No iron, Tumble drying gentle, No dryclean, Do not bleach